Just so melloo :-C

Chief complain : feel mello
I feel melloo. The melloo is felt since 6 days ago, continuously, worsened by time, getting better with eatin ang sleeping. Initially, it felt when I was walking by myself, the onset was sudden and I don't know what kind of thing(s) possibly causing it. I remember that I was thinking about my parents and my lifeline.

Rumput tetangga sering keliatan lebih ijo dari rumput di halaman sndiri. Dan yang harus aku lakukan is just doing what I wanna do, what I need to do, what I should do. Realize the power I have and haven't. Maximize thing I like most, and that I will give anything just to do it. Hoaaammm,,, teori...

I want to get out from tis fuzzy big mess. So, what can I do?? Got plan in my head, like a good one. But also has a risk (yea, of course!). I'll thinkin bout it later, after I finish my task in this department. So, for now, no time fo melloo'ing.

Ganbatte!!!!

0 komentar:

 

Leeya.woncoco Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template