RABBIT

A yellow rabbit come to my garden. It is so cute. It has big eyes, long ears that flip up, a wooly hair which is yellow, and two big incisors. I see it from my window. And then it jumps. Whoa… its jump is so high. I cannot measure it, but I guess it is about three meters or more. Its jump reaches my roof. And then it gets down. But, something is different from its look. I wonder what it is. Ah, I know, it is getting bigger than before. What is bigger? Ah, I know, its stomach is bigger. But why it inflates? It doesn’t even eat my grass.
Before I finish thinking it up, it is jumping again. But, it leaves a little deep footprint in my grass yard. And now I know what else that has been bigger. It is its leg. It is just one of it leg. What happen to it? Several seconds later it gets down. Whoa… it has made the footprint deeper! What is happening?! Now it has same big legs. And, just a moment I saw its incisors grow. It is grows sharper. And, I think, it has became a weird shape rabbit. It is no more looks like a rabbit. It more looks like a monster.
And then it jumps again. When it is jumping, it leaves a deeper footprint that makes my grass wither. I feel a little afraid, but I force my self to look at it. So I open my window and look to the sky. Ah… so that is what has happened. It is eating my roof. It is true! The rabbit eats my roof. I ask my self why it eats my roof more than my grass. It is unusual. The rabbit… eats… my roof?!
My astonished are not clear yet, but the rabbit is standing in front of me, makes me being more astonished. When I saw it several minutes ago, it was a cute and small animal. But now, it is bigger than me. It is even bigger than my wide window. And then it looks at me. It eyes is not an innocent eyes that animal’s usually has. It is red, perfectly round. But, when I see a smoke rising from it’s under body, I also see its eyes are growing. Its eyes are growing more and more. I cannot count it again. It has become a thousand eyes. An eyes that insect usually has.
Its transformation is complete. It is looking at me rudely and greedy, like it wants to eat me. It is stepping. When it is stepping, even my build-in-concrete wall cannot endures it. It breaks my build-in-concrete wall and also my lovely window. I am turned back. And then I realize that my roof is not protecting me anymore. The sun is shining at me and the weird rabbit from top. The clear blue sky is being the witness of my ending. I close my eyes, give my life to God, let He decides what will happen to me. Will I die? Or will I live.
Incidentally, something rough and wet touches my cheek. I open my eyes and startled to what I see. The rabbit is licking my cheek. Its mucus is green, thick, and very nauseating. I hope it just kills me!


How person do something is controlled by their intuition. When they are following their bad intuition, they will become an immense one. Just like the rabbit. It was a cute one, but it followed its bad intuition and became a weird rabbit, and then it followed its innocence and it canceled its desire to kill. However someone like that just cause a trouble for their environment.

0 komentar:

 

Leeya.woncoco Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template